6'2", 198 lbs.
His nine defensive touchdowns are the most in Bears history
- His eight interception return TDs are the most in Bears history
- His 33 interceptions are the most by a cornerback in Bears history
- His 39 forced fumbles are the most by any NFL player since 2003
- His three interception return TDs in 2012 tied for the NFL lead
- His 10 forced fumbles in 2012 tied the single-season NFL record
- Has started 142 of 146 career games played at cornerback
- His 892 tackles since 2003 are the most in the Bears secondary
- Stands as Bears' active leader with 109 career pass break-ups
- Pro Bowl selection in 2011 and 2012
- First Bears cornerback to be voted to back-to-back Pro Bowls
- Associated Press first-team NFL All-Pro in 2012
- NFC Defensive Player of Month in October 2012
- Defensive captain for 2012 USA Football’s All-Fundamentals Team
- Sports Illustrated Rookie of Year 2003
- Sports Illustrated All-Pro 2003, 2012
- Defensive Rookie of Year 2003
- Brian Piccolo Award Winner 2003, 2008
- 3-time NFC Defensive Player of Week (Week 7 in 2005, Week 5 in 2012, Week 7 in 2012)
- 2013 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- 2012 NFL Salute to Service winner
- Finalist for 2012 NFLPA Byron “Whizzer” White Man of Year Award
- 2012 Champions for Children’s Award winner
- One of only 17 NFL players chosen, for their commitment to their community, to be a 2008 NFL Neighborhood MVP
- Ed Block Courage Award winner 2008
- Finalist for the Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2011
- Chicago Bears Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011 and 2012, and is one of the team's most involved players in the Chicago community
- Fifth Third Bank’s 2011 Community Leadership Award & Namesake Scholarship
- Chicago Defender's Men of Excellence Award 2013
ABOUT CHARLES TILLMAN AND CORNERSTONE FOUNDATION
- In May of 2008, Charles' three-month-old daughter, Tiana, was diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy. In July 2008, at the age of six months old she received a heart transplant.
- Since 2005, Charles Tillman's charitable efforts have impacted the lives of over one million Chicago-area children.
- Charles and Jackie Tillman have four beautiful children: Talya, Tiana, Tysen and Tessa.
The mission of the Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation is to provide opportunities and resources to children or their families who are in need. To hear Charles share his story, click here.