The Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation can put to good use the involvement of people all across the Chicago area. There are several ways you can become a part of changing the lives of in-need Chicago area children and their families.
***Our volunteer base is currently full. Please check back in the coming months to see if any volunteer positions have opened up.
- Donate--The Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation not only needs operating capital, but also goods and services. Everything that's donated which we do not have to buy, means that we will be able to impact the lives of more in-need Chicago youth. Can you donate games and movies to Charles' Locker? Please mail games and/or movies for Charles' Locker to: 4 East Ogden Avenue #801, Westmont, IL, 60559.
- Corporate Partners--We are currently in the process of identifying and developing successful corporate partnerships. Opportunities for involvement exist on a number of levels. Interested parties should fill out a contact sheet.
- And of course, we always accept donations. You can send a check made payable to: "Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation" to Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation, 4 East Ogden Avenue #801, Westmont, IL, 60559.
Thank you for your help and involvement in making a difference in the lives of in-need Chicago children and their families!
The Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation is a proud member of the Chicago community and was established to fulfill its mission to provide opportunities and resources to children or their families who are in need.
The Cornerstone Foundation has a limited amount of donations it can provide to a wide variety of charitable/community organizations that wish to make us a part of their event.
The following procedures and guidelines will help for your request to be processed in a more efficient manner.
Requests must be submitted in writing at least eight (8) weeks prior to the actual event. No telephone requests will be processed. Written donation requests must be submitted on official letterhead including:
Because of the large volume of requests, the Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation will only assist organizations once per calendar year. While we make every effort to support all organizations in need that align with the Foundation’s mission, the Cornerstone Foundation is limited in the number of donations that we can distribute. Therefore, the Cornerstone Foundation will prioritize donation requests based on date submitted, need and location, and will respond to the request two weeks prior to the event. The Cornerstone Foundation gives first priority for donations to organizations that also support us.
- Organization’s name, address, and non-profit tax ID number
- Contact name, mailing address, and phone number
- Event Information (type, date, time, location, etc.)
- Group benefiting from funds raised
- Please include a self addressed, stamped envelope
- Donations will be mailed out once decision is made.
Please mail requests eight (8) weeks in advance to:
Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation
4 East Ogden Avenue #801
Westmont, IL, 60559